Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 23....Gift Tags and some decorating

Hello again,

In the words of an old song, "The days trickle down, to a precious few......" I'm feeling that it is more than a trickle....the fire hose is open wide and the days are flying past in record speed.




Yesterday the decorating began in earnest. The tree is up and the living room is pretty much a wrap. Now on to the rest of the house. I still have some ornaments that I should give to the kids for their tree, but I just can't part with some of them yet.






If it stands still, it gets decorated!! Poor Zinny wasn't too happy about her new look. I'm convinced she's the dog in the Grinch movie. She is getting big enough to carry a sleigh across the sky filled with Kibble.



For those of you with little ones, here's an idea that I've done in the past. The little boys are old enough to hand out presents, but they can't read their names. So I make little tags with their pictures on them.

They love to crawl all the way under the tree and look for their picture. I did this for the little girls before they could read and it was a big hit. There is a lot of free clip art online. I bought a Debbie Mumm Winter Wonders CD full of clip arts, borders and fonts. I've used it now for several years.

The CD is still available on her website in the scrapbooking section. The Autumn and Summer CD's are excellent also.

So my friends, back to work for me. I'm turning the kitchen and eating area into Gingerbread Land.

As always,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment