Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Yuletide Memories

 Hello Everyone,

I just received the official 'go ahead and release' the image of my next Block of the Month for Marcus Fabrics.  Here is Yuletide Memories in all her glory.....all 94" x 94" of her.


The 'strike-offs' (sample fabrics) were received by the manufacturer from South Korea and have been approved.  Now I will anxiously await the arrival of my sample fabrics so I can start making the quilt.

Here are some up-close pictures of the blocks. Does this one look familiar?  It's the same block that I'm currently making for my Blue Plate Special pattern.  I wanted this block to look like a snowflake.  Remember those snowflakes we made as kids in school?  I know it's a stretch, but that's my story.


This block was included in my A Ribbon Runs Through It pattern.  It's an intricate and gorgeous block.


This block was in my Heritage and Country Charmer pattern.

This is the center block and is an entirely new creation from me.

This block is from Cozy Country Christmas.

This is a new design, and the four blocks are the anchoring corner blocks in the quilt.

I will be creating monthly videos to assist you along your Yuletide Memories project. Hopefully, some of the videos will be made while I'm in the middle of a major snowstorm.  Now wouldn't that be fun!  You can watch a snowstorm in the middle of July and instantly you'll be cooled down.

I LOVE the off-white plaid fabric which is going to be the backing.

So, my work is cut out for me over the next few months. I'm looking forward to making the quilt and putting it on our bed at the cabin. 

Soon,
Lynn





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And so festive for the Christmas season. I love this BOM. I look forward to making it with these beautiful fabrics. Thank you for all your beautiful designs. Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to the blog and love this creation both the fabrics and the blocks. How would I be able to sign up for the BOM? I love everything you create! I have made one of your quilt patterns and have several more to eventually make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honeybee will be carrying the BOM. https://www.honeybeefabrics.com/ It will be on the website this afternoon. I'm so glad you like the design.

      Delete
  3. Sure hope there will be kits available.😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect there will be a quilt shop or two offering kits.

      Delete
  4. I will definitely be sewing along with you !! 🥰🎄🤶

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! We can always count on a good plaid with your lines. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all comments, and I will try to reply to you.