Thursday, November 13, 2008

Miss Daisy Continued

Dear Quilters,

By now you have probably received your first bundle of fabric for Blossoms of Friendship. (Hope you like it as much as I do!) I took my Delightful Quilts in Bloom book to my local Kinko's and had them make all of the enlargements. They cut the binding off of the book and very carefully removed the pages I needed to have enlarged.....from the twelve baskets layout to the border.


I'm enclosing images of the border flowers that you will be creating also this month in addition to Miss Daisy. Don't forget when you make your border flowers that you need to make four of each...two reversed and two not-reversed.

The first flower includes pieces C1-4 and A38-40.




















The yellow flower includes pieces A75-79.


The purple includes pieces A59-66 and don't forget #58 the leaf below.





















Last but not least, pieces A6-11.




















Remember our goal.....let's try to keep current and work on the border each month while making the baskets of flowers.

As always,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment