Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Good Morning Everyone,

I always wanted a horse and this is just about as close as I'll ever get....a pretty pink pony.....with a plaid saddle.



Growing up in the house on Edgewood Lane, we had two horses that I faintly remember. I was so little and they were so big that I recall being terrified of them.

I just can't believe that it is July already! When I look at the calendar and then look at my "to do" list, there just aren't enough days in the week to get everything done in time for Pacific International Quilt Festival in October. Our summer is filled with family time both at home and at the cabin....mainly at the cabin. Who wants to quilt when there are little kids around to play with and love?

My deadlines are self-imposed. If I get Toyland Tree finished it would be great. If I don't get it done....then oh well, there's always next year. Or maybe I'll get it completed just in time for Christmas. What is that saying? Something about time flies, but remember, you are the navigator.

So here's to clear sailing and navigating through your day, week and months ahead. I'm off to work at the shop today. Stop on by and check out all of the new Christmas fabric. It is wonderful!

As always,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Love the pony. The color you chose it great of him/her.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete