Monday, December 15, 2014

Baubles and Bows Table Runner

Hello Everyone,
 
I only have time for a quick post this morning to show you the finished table runner.  Click HERE to see my original post about these little ornaments.
 

I love the plaid flange and matching binding.


I can't say who this if for since we do Secret Santa's in our house for Christmas.


I'm off to work at the shop this morning.  The Folk Art Applique girls will be meeting for their class today.  Give yourself the gift of quilting this year, and sign up for a class at your local quilt shop.  So much laughter bubbles out of the classroom at In Between Stitches.  Sometimes I have to stop what I'm doing, and go back to the classroom and investigate.  I don't want to miss anything!  Especially if it involves a good time.

Enjoy your week preparing for Christmas.  Stay in the moment, focus on what needs to be accomplished and do a little bit each day.  Most importantly, don't forget to sit down and smell the Christmas Tree. (In my case the smell of artificial tree leaves a bit to be desired!) Take time to sit by the tree and enjoy each and every ornament. Many of my ornaments belonged to my parents and my grandmother.  Wouldn't they be pleased as punch knowing their ornaments are decorating my life and the lives of my grandchildren.  Create memories.....sweet memories.

Soon,
Lynn

8 comments:

  1. I just think these ornaments are the cutest thing! Many of my 'heritage' ornaments have been passed on to my daughter, who proudly has them on her tree to share with her children. Their stories are being passed on to the next generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is gorgeous, Lynn! I'll bet that would be a popular pattern! And it would also make the perfect gift for your sister for my birthday next year! Yes, I love all those special ornaments on my tree, too, that were our parents and our grandmothers. They would be so pleased to know they are still being enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table runner is adorable! And the quilting is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baubles and Bows is adorable! You have such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems someone here is already hoping this is her Secret Santa Gift :>) Can I be a family member, too? The table runner is adorable, Lynn! I can even see it being made for all different seasons! Have fun at the shop!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever. I particularly love this scene in the center of each ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome and thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete