Monday, May 6, 2019

Country Romance Progress

Hello Everyone,
 
Here's my progress on Country Romance so far.  I'm impatiently waiting for more of the pink background fabric to arrive. 
 

I originally started with a half-yard bundle of Susannah's Scraps by Betsy Chutchian for Moda.  Once this bundle arrived, I didn't open it up for a few days.  I wanted to keep it pristine and beautiful until I had the time to work with it and create a new design.


After I finally opened it, I put it on display in an old tool box in my sewing room.  Here is part of the bundle.


Here's the other part of the bundle.


Since the first bundle arrived, I've purchased additional yardage.  I didn't know what I was going to do with this fabric until I started playing with it.  When I decided to use the pink floral as the main background.....guess what? I only had the original half yard, and I needed three yards.....and I didn't have any. The yardage is in the mail and I can't wait until it arrives.

I'm in Livermore today and tomorrow for class with my Sew'n Wild Oaks girls.  I'm so anxious to see what they've created since the last time we met.  I know it is going to be good!

Don't forget my Mother's Day Sale is still going on in my ETSY shop.  Click HERE and it will take you directly to my shop.  All orders placed over the next few days will be mailed this Thursday.

I hope you all have a great quilting week ahead.  It's a new week, and a good time to finish up a project.....or start a new one!

Soon,
Lynn

 

3 comments:

  1. Super progress! I love your "Cute as a Button" twill tape! And I do love that line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to inspire me!!! I know you are enjoying the time in Livermore with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous fabrics! And the blocks aren't half bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete