Friday, February 16, 2024

An Italian Country Charmer

Hello Everyone,

I love to receive pictures and feedback when a quilter finishes one on my designs.  Isabella from Italy sent me pictures of her beautiful Country Charmer quilt which she made for her daughter.


Isabella incorporated a beautiful color palette in her quilt which she has given to her daughter.

Her piecing is so precise!



The quilting is perfect for the design.




It makes me so happy to know that my designs are being created around the world.  I shipped patterns to 17 different countries just last year.  If you are interested in making a Country Charmer quilt, the pattern is available on my Etsy site HERE.

Thank you, Isabella, for making my pattern and sending me pictures.  Bravo!

Soon,
Lynn



















 

7 comments:

  1. I do love that pattern and still think of making another even after making two in completely different colorways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Country Charmer quilts were so beautiful! I also can't believe how fast you piece and quilt by hand. Amazing!

      Delete
  2. I remember making the Country Charmer. It was one of my first of your patterns I made. I remember making each square with 52 pieces in each. Fun quilt to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember watching you work on your quilt in class, Jeanne. It is beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Bellissima Isabella!!!...Paula B.

    ReplyDelete