Thursday, August 1, 2024

Laurel Ridge Fabric

 Hello Everyone,

The past week has been filled with quilty goodness arriving at my door!  My Laurel Ridge fabric line was posted on the Marcus Fabrics website, so now I can show you the entire line in all her glory. 


I've been working on a new project with this line.  I don't consider myself a 'bright' person, intelligent maybe, but not a person who uses bright fabrics.  Surprise, surprise, I've enjoyed working with this line.  This is my Hearthstone line which has been re-colored in a bright colorway.  You can see it up-close by clicking HERE.


The following is a sample of some new blocks using this new line.


This block is my favorite and I would like to make an entire quilt of varied basket blocks.


The blocks are all 5".



I've also been experimenting with raw edge applique. I have to cover up the raw edge, as I'm not a fan of the unfinished look.  I got out my wool applique tools and applied the concepts to the unfinished edge of the cotton. Why not?  I love doing hand work and this is very fulfilling to my soul.


I'm having just way too much fun here!  I've been watching the Olympics and stitching my day away.


Ask for Laurel Ridge at your local quilt shop.  The sales literature is now being distributed to the sales reps who are taking it around the country.  I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to store the bolts of fabric when they arrive.  I have my eye on Mr. Joe's closet.....

Soon,
Lynn


9 comments:

  1. Now you're resorting to closets? Oh my.... I LOVE this line of fabrics. I don' know how you do it but you do and still have time to swim! Have a great day. Still making cookies for Gail as payment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks and colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you found the perfect spot for those bolts!!! Lol! Such pretty blocks each and every one. I've seen your fabrics at my LQS so I will definitely be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - looking forward to seeing it in person❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning, Lynn! And that basket block ...😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softer color way♥️💕🪡🧵💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing else to say: I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fabric line is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything with baskets and I’m hooked!
    Beautiful color way!❤️

    ReplyDelete