Tuesday, October 1, 2024

More Quilting Inspiration

 Hello Everyone,

Here are some more images showcasing the creativity of this amazing group of women at the retreat at Zephyr Point.   There was a parade of Bridle Path quilts.  Barbara showed off her quilt with the incredible border she created.


Barbara's creative addition of the border was amazing.

Melody finished her quilt....and she was quick to point out that she finished before her best friend Barbara!

Debbie finished her quilt too. I LOVE seeing all of these finished beauties!

Several of the girls were making their blocks for Bridle Path.  I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of all of the blocks that were being created in the room.  I must have been napping!

The following images are just a small snapshot of what the girls were working on throughout the retreat.

Lynn J. finished all of her sashings for A Ribbon Runs Through It.


Beth worked on For the Love of Baskets.

Gail was helping Julie arrange her beautiful blocks for Country Sampler.

Pam has a nice stack going of these blocks.

Mary was working on a row by row quilt.



Paula worked on her Lucy Boston blocks.

Pauline was so proud of her double flying geese components in her block. Once she completed a set, she just kept on making them!  Pauline is making my Christmas Ribbons pattern using my Hearthstone fabric line.  I love it!

Valery is making a queen size Country Samper.  She has a BOX full of beautiful blocks.  I can't wait to see this one finished.

There's just something about basket blocks that I love!

Lisa worked on her gorgeous applique block.

The following are just a few random shots of our days at the retreat.  Here I am with Candace.  Our love of quilting brough us together online and we've been good friends for years now.  We've cruised together with our husbands to Alaska.  In another post, I will show you what Candace gave me that I'm unwrapping. The tears flow when we have to say goodbye.

Quite often, we would go outside and gaze at the lake and chat while drinking our morning coffee.


Quilters helping quilters.  There was so much sharing of information and in the room.

Tina was the proud winner of a fat quarter bundle of my Gentry's Mill fabric.

I still have more pictures of the retreat, so stay tuned throughout the week.

Soon,
Lynn








3 comments:

  1. Lynn,
    Another fabulous collection of amazing moments. I can almost hear the collective gasp as each treasure is revealed. Keep them coming. Hugs, Sharon McD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are so right, Sharon! Your quilts have received many gasps over the years. See you next month!

      Delete
  2. SO many beautiful quilts!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete