Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Yuletide Memories

 Hello Everyone,

Just when you think I've been slacking off.......now you can see what I was doing in my down time.  Is there really such a thing as down time here at Sew'n Wild Oaks? My newest line, Yuletide Memories is now posted on the Marcus Fabrics website here. 


It takes a long time to bring a new line to life and into shops.  From inception date to final roll out is around a year.

I’ve designed a very traditional, queen‑sized quilt with this line, and I’m counting the minutes until I can finally show it off. Marcus Fabrics previewed all the sales material at the H & H show last week, so the secret is officially out there… just not quite out here yet. The moment I’m allowed to share the quilt picture, trust me—I’ll post it faster than you can say “fat quarter bundle.”

I don’t have my fabric yet, but the second UPS drops the boxes on my porch, I’ll be cutting and stitching like a woman possessed. And with a Super El Niño headed our way, I’ll probably be snowbound in the cabin, stitching away while the drifts pile up outside. Nothing says “creative productivity” like being held hostage by Mother Nature with a rotary cutter in hand.

Soon,

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all comments, and I will try to reply to you.