Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Bear That Ate The Bird Feeder Part II




Now I haven't matched any dental records.....but I do believe that this is the bear that ate the bird feeder. This picture was recorded on our "critter cam" at 8:22pm while we were sitting out on the deck.

I put the camera out before dark because I'm too afraid to go out in the back of the lot after 7:30....that's when the creatures start coming out.

Our fearless-four-month old puppy, Zinny, growled at something, but we had no idea that she was alerting us to the fact that we had a rather large bear not too far from where we were sitting. How can something so large be so quiet? Anyway, we were completely oblivious to the whole episode until we checked out the video early the next morning.

From now on, I'm going to pay closer attention to Zinny's growls.

Have a great weekend everyone. The hubby and I are busy stripping wallpaper and painting a bathroom......I'd rather be quilting!!

As always,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. He was probably looking for some of your recipes!!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was probably looking for some of your recipes!!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete