Saturday, August 10, 2019

Heritage Kits

Hello Everyone,
 
Heritage kits are almost sold out!
 

Click HERE if you are interested in the last two Heritage kits using Cassandra fabric by Robert Kaufmann.  The kits are available at Hancock's online.

I think I makes up beautifully in this fabric line.  If you miss out on the kits, you can always put your own kit together with this wonderful line of fabric.

I'm off to Livermore today to teach for the next three days.  I'm teaching Patchwork Math tomorrow, then I get to meet with my Sew'n Wild Oaks girls on Monday and Tuesday.  It is always a fun time.

I'm still making kits for my retreats and quilt show.  It seems as though it is never ending. We haven't been able to eat at the dining room table for weeks.

We spent a wonderful three days with four of our grand kids.  Keeping up with two 11 year old boys and two 16 year old girls can be exhausting!  I've never played so many hands of cards and Apples to Apples. They all have hollow legs and ate us out of house and home.   We had a great time together.  The house sure got quiet when they went back home.  Mazey is totally depressed since her "kids" aren't here.  She was busy with them every minute of the day, and had a slumber party with them every night.

Have a great weekend.

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to see the success that you are having with your patterns Lynne - you must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to be able to spend such quality time with your grandkids. Your Heritage quilt is gorgeous in both colorways!

    ReplyDelete