Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire Part Two

Hello Everyone,
 
Here are just a couple of pictures from the Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire from last weekend.  We were so lucky the power was turned on just prior to the show.  This quilt is called Almost Amish, and it was made by my friend Janice.  It is gorgeous!
 
 
The show is held in the music room at Ironstone Winery.  The setting is incredible.  I was called back to my booth while I was strolling through the show, and I have very few pictures of the actual show for you.  Trust me, it was fabulous.
 

This is my Grammy Square quilt, and my friend Lynnette made a matching bikini for me.  We entered the bikini in the wearable art competition.  It was hysterical!  Am I ever going to wear this bikini you ask?  Not on your life!! 


My Heritage pattern was our scholarship quilt.  I heard a woman local to Arnold was the winner of this beauty.


The grounds around Ironstone were ablaze in color.


This show is always a destination quilt show.



Now that the show is a wrap, I have to turn all of my attention to my last retreat of the year which begins on October 28th.  Today I'm going to unpack everything from the show, and repack for the retreat.  Is it too early to take a nap at 7am?

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lynn! I'm so happy you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, 7am is not too early!!! :-D Hope your next retreat goes perfectly!! I'll be dreaming of the good food!!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete