Saturday, October 12, 2019

The Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire

Hello Everyone,
 
I have just a few minutes to do a quick post to show you my booth for The Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire in Murphys, CA this weekend.
 


We set up in the dark since we were caught up in the power outage that swept across our state.  We pulled out every single lantern we own.  We were absolutely delighted when the power was turned back on right before the show.







We are off soon to meet everyone who passes by.  Yesterday was a day full of hugs and kisses, as so many friends stopped by.






 
Come on by and stroll through the spectacular Ironstone Winery, and enjoy the spectacular quilts. 
 
 
Here are just a few of my friend's quilts.  I'll try to get out of my booth today and take more pictures.
 





Soon,
Lynn


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pics! I especially love the basket quilt near the bottom. (For some reason, I'm really drawn to basket quilts lately. Guess I need to make one soon!) . Your booth looks great--very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual, Lynn. Wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it went well Lynn: thank goodness the power came on at just the right time!! We had power at the house, but our shop didn't, so we were running the generator every few hours so we didn't loose our freezer full of food!! Your booth always is so beautiful!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful quilts in your booth! the lanterns go with them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete