Friday, March 3, 2023

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Hello Everyone,

We had fun yesterday at Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop.  Not once but twice.  This shop is a must go to destination quilt shop!


You can see that we are a bit bundled up as our California snowstorm followed us East and there's a slight chance of snow today.

Here I am with Katie, the owner of Pieceful Gathering.  She's the best!  What you see on FB live is who you meet in person....so fun.



I spent a lot of time in the wool room.  Just look at that wall of wool begging to jump right into my suitcase and follow me home.  I selected several pieces that will coordinate with my fabric line.

The rooms are each covered in beauty.  




The quilters are starting to trickle into town.  Several of us went out for dinner together last night.  I hit the ground running this morning.  I'll start setting up my area first thing after breakfast and I'll start right in teaching Calico Cottages.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

Soon,

Lynn




 

No comments:

Post a Comment