Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sew"n Wild Oaks Retreat Day 2

 Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post before I dash off to the retreat.  This is Diana's interpretation of my October Magic pattern.  I LOVE IT!!!

How cute is this!

The girls presented a wonderful show and tell last night. Scrappy quilts have a warm spot in my heart.

This quilt is called "Blessing of Spring", offered by Shabby Fabrics. Cindy did a beautiful job.

This quilt was called "Arabella" is a BOM currently offered by Cloth and Quilts.  

This is Candace showing her Country Romance quilt. Lovely. 

Zoom in to see the fussy cutting Candace did on this quilt in Halloween fabrics.  Candace combined my Grammy Squares pattern with Heartfire.

Kritis made a bed runner with Country Sunshine blocks.

I taught classes throughout the day.

The quilters could choose to attend my mini workshops or work on their own projects.  I try to offer something for everyone.

This is Rob, the manager of Snowflake Lodge.  He sings us to every meal which is a treat!

Candace and Romancing Alaska.

This is such a caring, kind, inspirational and thoughtful group of quilters.  We are all so blessed to spend this time together.

Soon,

Lynn



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I’m so jealous.. Hard to believe it was a year ago when I was there. Hopefully it’s not as HOT this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for sharing all the beautiful quilts and happy quilters !

    ReplyDelete