Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Mondays with Marcus

 Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, Katie from Pieceful Gathering was the featured artist for the Mondays with Marcus program.

You can download a FREE copy for this pattern HERE.  You can buy a kit for the table runner HERE. You could display this table runner from many summer months.



All of the Marcus Designers who visited the offices in New York over the summer are participating in this weekly project.  The focus for this project was our trip to New York.  Gail and I had the pleasure of being in New York with Katie, and her mother Carrie, also a very talented designer for Marcus. Carrie will be featured soon.  What fun we had!  These girls are a hoot!

Thank you for all of your kind comments about the first chapter in my Pack Horse Librarian story.  In the back of my overflowing mind, I've always wondered what it would be like to write a book.  This is my first foray into this creative area.  The story writing occupies my brain just as much as beginning a new quilt design.  It can become all consuming.  Mr. Joe has added some of his ideas too, and our main character, Lexie, has come alive in his mind.  When we were driving down to the Bay Area for my follow-up appointment for my venomous bites, I had to take notes of his ideas.  This is definitely a collaboration.  

I'll keep you posted about my appointment with the dermatologist today.  I'm afraid this nasty spider or whatever bite me, caused a lot of tissue damage which will have to be surgically removed.  I'm no longer a hot mess...maybe only lukewarm. 

Soon,
Lynn


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Joe will be a great co-author!!! He’ll add so much character and spice to the telling of the adventures. I’m a fan of the Wilder storytellers.

    ReplyDelete