Sunday, September 1, 2024

Updates and a Special Offer

 Hello Everyone,

I've felt well enough in the last week to venture into my sewing room.  I go between my computer writing a pattern, and my sewing machine where I try to follow my own directions, and then I go to the recliner to elevate my leg.

I'm making good progress on my new Gentry's Mill BOM.  I cut out the pieces for a block, make the block, then make corrections to the pattern if needed, and it's always needed! Then I proceed to cutting out the pieces for the rest of the block.  I have everything labeled and marked so I can work on it at my retreat at Zephyr Cove at Lake Tahoe later on this month.

It is extremely satisfying to work with my very own fabric line and watch the blocks come to life.


Now to the special offer. This really is a good deal, and it is the last time this offer will be available this year.


Today and tomorrow, (Sept 1st & 2nd) you can sign up for The Quilt Show for $10.00 off your membership. The cost is $39.95 for the year. TQS is my resource for when I need to learn a new technique or have a technical question.

You will have access to hundreds of videos covering every topic imaginable at your fingertips. Your membership more than pays for itself.

Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive:
-Instant Access to all episodes of The Quilt Show
-Get the 2024 and 2025 Block of the Month Pattern (value $79)
-Get 25% off a Store Purchase*
-Free Book Download: Piecing Makeover - A Guide to Diagnosing and Solving Common Problems ($20.99)
-Download "Critique" by Lyric Kinard. A semester of art in 19 pages.
-Get First Shot at Project kits (frequently sell out!)
-Get special offers and store discounts for Star Members only
This would make a great year-round Christmas present for your quilting buddies.


I'm now able to sell my Bridle Path pattern in my Etsy shop.  So, if you missed the BOM, you could now make your very own Bridle Path in any fabric of your choice.


Click HERE to take you to my Etsy Shop. 

I feel that my leg is making great progress.  I'm trying to add an extra 500 to 1000 steps per day on my Fitbit.  I still can't stand for long periods of time, or walk for long periods of time, but I'm soooooo much better than I was last week at this time.  I still have waves of fatigue that wash over me, and I have to sit and rest. But when I do that, I immediately fall asleep.  I figure this is want my body needs right now, and I'm not fighting it.    

Soon,
Lynn









5 comments:

  1. had my appendix out at age 5, in hospital a week but i was up in bed the very next day...doctor was horrified...fast forward 65 years...does not happen now i can tell ya...lol...you are doing the right thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued good healing thoughts on your road to recovery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. Just ordere you little house pattern. And just signed up for the quilt show so I can watch your show👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew happy you are improving♥️ The new blocks are stunning🪡🧵♥️ How fun it must be to see your fabric come together in those blocks! Take care, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. "How to Consolidate all important News, Offers, and Updates in a Single Post!" by Lynn Wilder, Sew'n Wild Oaks.
    So happy to hear that you're progressing so well! You are truly one of the strongest people that I know and I'm heading to The Quilt Show right now!!! <3

    ReplyDelete