Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Country Charmer Quilt Along - May

Hello Everyone,

It's the first of the month and that means it's Country Charmer update time.


Tina in Nevada sent me a picture of her gorgeous quilt top.  Some of her blocks look just like the button at the top of the page!  She will be ready to have this quilt on display at Christmas.  Wonderful job Tina.


Karen in California sent me a picture of her Country Charmer too. I love the rich browns and caramel colors.  It is so much fun to see this quilt made in this colorway.  I'm in love with your color selection.  Another wonderful quilt in the making and I'm looking forward to see what fabrics you select for your sashing and borders.


A big thank you to Lesley The Cuddle Quilter who is leading the QAL.  Check out her blog HERE.  Scroll to the end of her post and you can visit some other blogs and see some more Country Charmer quilts.

I'll be teaching this quilt at In Between Stitches on May 21st and I know I have a few openings in the class.  The pattern is available HERE and the kit for my darker version is available HERE.  Remember too, if you already have the pattern and you have questions, I'm just an email away at patched55@comcast.net    I also have a block tutorial located at the top of my blog under the Country Charmer Quilt Along tab.

Thank you so much Tina and Karen for sending me your pictures.  You've both done excellent work and I love what you've done.

Now I've got to run and look at other Country Charmer quilts around the world.  Isn't the Internet amazing!  It's keeping us so connected while working on this project.

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Tina and Karen's work is wonderful! I have a feeling there are a lot of quilt shops out there scrambling for more plaids ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more beautiful Country Charmers there. Thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two quilts are wonderful! Such talented ladies! Thank you to Tina and Karen for sharing their pictures, and to you, Lynn, for continuing to inspire us and linking up to share the CC quilt stories!

    ReplyDelete