Friday, October 23, 2015

New Lil' Orphan Scrappy BOM

 Hello Everyone,

I'm starting a new Block of the Month at In Between Stitches soon.  Here's what I've done so far.


I scanned all of the fabrics and imported them into EQ7. Then I started filling in the blocks with the swatches.

 
Each month you will download a picture and the cutting directions for the blocks you will be making.  Each month you will make eight - 6" blocks. You would make 4 blocks exactly like this......

 
......and four more exactly like this one.  This block is my favorite.


Here's another favorite.
 
Then I started making the blocks knowing ahead of time exactly what they were going to look like.
 

 


This will be your prize at the end of the program.  Your own Lil' Orphan Scrappy quilt. Your quilt will not be identical to mine, but it will have the same look and warm feel of scrappy, reproduction fabrics.  I'm selecting and cutting all of the fabrics for you so your job will be easy.

 
I'll post when this program becomes available, and give you the details of how you can sign up at In Between Stitches. 
 
Today is cabin cleaning day.  We haven't been here for a few weeks and I literally walked through cobwebs at the back of the cabin.  I have very productive spiders decorating for Halloween!
 
Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. The pattern is fantastic and your blocks look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be lots of pretty orphans decorating homes everywhere, soon! Maybe you can teach Mazey to be a supreme spider hunter!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete