Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Tuesday Floozies

 
Hello Everyone,
 
This mini quilt show is brought to you by my Sew'n Wild Oaks Girls.......or affectionately called the Tuesday Floozies!
 
Fall was in the air in the classroom as two Scrappy Leaves quilts made their debut. They are both spectacular!  I always say, don't be afraid to change the pattern and make it your own creation.
 


I know first hand the level of effort this border requires.


I wouldn't mind these little guys at my picnic.


All stripes are going in the same direction!  Now that took some planning and forethought!


Suzanne completed this quilt mostly out of her stash.  Stunning.







A customer at In Between Stitches displayed her quilt too.  It fit right in to our group.


Look at the legs hanging off the end of this table runner.  I should have tried to get a better picture.





This is my Buttonwood pattern.  The HST are 3/4" and perfectly aligned.


Here's a Lil' Orphan Scrappy in two pieces......almost done!


My girls are amazing quilters and friends.  We have such a good time together when we meet on Tuesdays.  Thank you all for being such wonderful people who bring so much joy to the world.

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment: