Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My Travels

Hello Everyone,
 
I'm on my way to Petaluma today to be with the Petaluma Guild.  The show, (I mean meeting) starts at 7 tonight.  I have my quilts ready to display in order of appearance on the stage.
 
Then on Friday, we start setting up for the quilt show at the Centre Concord in Concord, CA.  This is a picture of their glorious opportunity quilt.  Now wouldn't you like to win thi!
 

I'm looking forward to meeting new quilters over the next few days.  I also hope to see some of my groupies!

Soon,
Lynn 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Lynn - I know you'll be a hit at the guild!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is beautiful. It is always amazing to me the gifted and talented quilters that are out there. Have fun and have a great show Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this quilt looks fantastic.
    Love the colors.

    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete