Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cruise Updates

Hello Everyone,

I’m unable to post pictures to Blogger during the cruise.  You can check out my Sew’n Wild Oaks Facebook Page to see quilting related pictures of my classes.  I can always post of FB but not Blogger.....oh well.

The cruise has been an amazing experience.  I will post pictures upon my return.

We will dock in Ketchikan today and then we are off on an excursion to a Rain Forest, all you can eat crab feed, and a quilt shop or two.  Yesterday we were in Haines and went to Chilkoot Lake.  There are no words to describe it.

I promise to post pictures next week.

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Eager to hear all about the trip. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Ketchikan. Hope to go back and really see it one day. I woke up very sick the day we were there and stayed in bed almost all day.

    ReplyDelete