Monday, August 20, 2018

A Flimsy

 
Hello Everyone,
 
My little Inching Along is officially a flimsy.  I may even call it Cuter Than a Button!  I'm completely addicted to creating the blocks from my stash. 
 


It is going to finish at 31" x 31".  I could add borders, but it fits this table nicely just the way it is.  I can just picture it in Christmas fabrics too.  I can also picture it surrounded by an applique border. 


This will be the first in a series of Sweet Sapling patterns from Sew'n Wild Oaks.  I already have an idea for the next one!  I also want to make a large quilt with this design.  Too many quilts, not enough time.


Soon,
Lynn

14 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Wow! I love 9 patch quilts and this is no exception. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, it is cute as a button, and yes, too many quilts, not enough time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many opportunities
    for this sewist to make mistakes. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much dimension in your sapling, Lynn. I didn't see it with only a few pieced blocks. but the 3 dimensional effect is definitely showing in today's post! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt! One that I will put on my list for later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the others -- so cute, so beautiful. I'm also loving the name of your series. Looking forward to seeing the next one. Bet you can't beat Cute as a Button! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this combination of blocks, and the size is perfect for using up some small scraps! Your style suits me to a T!

    ReplyDelete