Monday, September 24, 2018

Let the Retreat Begin

Hello Everyone,
 
I finally finished my Fall decorating and I'm ready for the quilting retreaters field trip to the cabin.
 

Usually the decorations come out from under the house the first day of September.  I was a bit late this year!  Notice there are three Butterscotch Baskets quilts sprinkled around the cabin.  They are perfect for Fall decorating.




Even the bathrooms have fall-themed quilts in them.

 
I finally found the wreath for the headboard.  Doesn't every headboard need to be decorated?
 


Almost everything I need for the retreat is down at the Lodge, set up in our spacious room for the next four days.  I'll be posting pictures of our progress throughout the week so you all can be there virtually with us.

Soon,
Lynn

6 comments:

  1. I'm heading out the door in just a few minutes. :-) Can't wait to see everyone...though it's going to take me quite awhile to get there. Lord willing I will make it in good shape. Save me a spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! The cabin looks fabulous. Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the very best of quilting, laughter, and friendship!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all the Retreaters, I just know you'll have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Your quilts look perfect for a cabin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lynn!! What a fabulous Fall Wonderland for the retreat! I feel cheered just getting to peek in on it. :)

    ReplyDelete