Sunday, September 2, 2018

Etsy Sale

Hello Everyone,
 
This is just a reminder that my first time ever 15% off sale on my Sew'n Wild Oaks patterns runs through tomorrow, September 3rd, 2018.....then it's over.  I'm longing for Fall, so I thought I'd show a snipped of my Harvest of Hope.
 


Click on the Etsy button and it will take you to my Etsy Shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewnWildOaksDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirect
Here is just a sampling of a few of my quilts.
 

The House on Edgewood Lane

Grammy Squares

Lil' Orphan Scrappy


Country Sampler

I have a house full of company for the Labor Day weekend. We have tickets for a local performance of The Hounds of Baskerville today in the playhouse in Columbia.  It should be lots of fun and a unique way to spend our day.

Hope you all have a fun, and safe Labor Day.

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment: