Sunday, March 17, 2019

Kits and Product Added to Etsy

Hello Everyone,
 
Quilters have been asking me to post my fabric kits and packs in my Etsy site....so I did.  Click HERE, and it will take you directly to my Etsy shop.
 
I put 11, Cute As a Button kits on the site.  The kits will make the 31" x 31" tabletopper.  There are only 11, so don't delay.  The last time I had them for sale, they sold out is just a couple of days.  I will be making more as soon as time allows.

 

Each kit contains (32)  medium and dark 2-1/2" x width of fabric strips.  It also contains (7) light 4-1/2" x width of fabric strips and 3 squares for the setting triangles.


I had three remaining Fat 1/8th fans left over from my last show.



Here's what 61 fat 1/8's look like from a variety of manufacturers.

SOLD


45 fat 1/8's

SOLD


35 fat 1/8's

SOLD


As soon as I have time, I will cut more of the fat 1/8th fans.  They sold like crazy at my last show.  I have a pile of new material that I'm itching to cut up.  The new fans will be just as striking as these. 

If you are a scrappy quilter, this is a wonderful way to add little bits of color and patterns here and there.  They are perfect for so many uses, and in so many quilts.  Especially Sew'n Wild Oaks patterns!  

Happy shopping!

Soon,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment