Thursday, March 21, 2019

Patchwork Math Was In Session

Hello Everyone,
 
Tuesday was Patchwork Math time again for the Independence Hall Quilters.  This is the 3rd time I've taught the class to my guild.  I think I've exposed just about the entire guild to my techniques.  There was a lot of creativity in the room.
 





It's beginning to look a lot like a tablerunner.



Judy got a lot of extra credit since she worked with stripes and has everything going in the correct direction.


It was a pleasure for me to get to know the members better.  Such a great group of women.  They didn't complain when I made them work through lunch.  The clock had not "sprung" forward and I wasn't paying any attention to my watch.  I just kept yammering on and on.  Luckily, Joanne suggested that it was lunchtime.  I was thinking it was 11:30 when it was 12:30.  We took our break and everyone was fortified to make it through the afternoon.

There are only two more Cute as a Button kits left in my Etsy shop HERE. As time permits, I will make more kits and more fat 1/8th fans.  All of the fans sold the first day they were posted.

In my travels over the next two months, I will be traveling to Country Pines Quilt Shop in Susanville and Friends Around the Block in Colusa.  Both of those shops have an excellent selection of reproduction fabrics.  I will be returning with a car full of lusciousness. 

I already have stacks of fabric here to cut......I just don't have the time to dig in and do it!  We have more snow predicted over the next week.  Maybe I need to spend a snow day cutting fabric.....or not.  Snow days lend themselves to quilting the day away.

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, I received my patterns today. Thanks. I took your math class when you came to the Valley Quilt Guild in Yuba City and refer to your book a lot. Your patterns are splendid too. Your math and the BlocLoc I purchased have really changed my quilting.

    ReplyDelete