Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mountain Musings

Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest fabric which I received from Henry Glass & Co.  The line is called On the 12th Day by Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched.  The line comes with a panel that makes into a 12 Days of Christmas book.  I'm not going to make the book, but I haven't decided just what I'm going to do with it yet.  I've been so focused on my Christmas Ribbons quilt, that I haven't had time to focus on this line.


Yesterday I loaded Bountiful Blessing on my long arm and started in.  The quilt measures 40" x 40", so it shouldn't take me too long to quilt it.  What I realized is that I need to practice more on my long arm.  I felt a little rusty yesterday when I took hold of the handlebars.  I haven't touched the machine since January.  This fabric line is called "Autumn is Calling" by Color Principle for Henry Glass.


It's a cold, rainy day here in the mountains.  This rain is great for fire season, so I'm not going to complain one little bit.  We will probably have the fire going, and just stay inside for most of the day.  Yippee.....I don't have to rake pine needles!

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. well, the quilting on Bountiful Blessings is looking beautiful, and I'm sure you will think of something great for your new fabric that just arrived. :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. I have one idea that I will try to develop.

      Delete
  2. I love Hatched and Patched, so I'm excited to see what your plans are. You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete