Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Buttonwood Tablerunner

 Hello Everyone,

I'm wearing my Henry Glass Madam Ambassador hat while working on a table runner for Spring.


The fabric is called Garden Inspirations by Jane Alison for Henry Glass.  I made 9 little yo-yo's to make little groupings of flowers.  They will be attached with buttons after this is quilted.

The table runner measures 15" x 44" - just the perfect size.  It is going to be a nice addition to the dining room table at Easter, and I can use it throughout the Spring and Summer months.

It would also look good in Christmas fabric.  Hint, hint, wink, wink.

The runner is just one row from my Buttonwood Pattern. I've made this pattern so many times, I think I could make it in my sleep.


It is going to be a delightful, rainy day here in the mountains of Northern California.  I declare the fire season officially OVER!  At this writing, I have a nice fire going in the wood burning stove.  I can hear the rain on the roof.....music to my ears.

Soon,
Madam Ambassador

P.S.  I still need to have Joanne get in touch with me about the contest.  Joanne's comment was:  As always a beautiful quilt and now the fabrics to go with it.  Joanne, you were are no-reply status, so I can't contact you directly.  Please email me - sewnwildoaks@gmail.com - with your address, so I can send you the fat quarter bundle that you won.

8 comments:

  1. Morning Lynn! Great table runner even though it has baskets (LOL). That pattern would look great using any fabric. Mazey did a great job! Hope she didn’t eat too many cookies? Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Mazey didn't eat her lunch yesterday. Too much Sharpie???

      Delete
  2. Mazey is probably wondering why that isn't lunch every day (wink). Seriously cute basket, Lynn! I'm so glad you have that wonderful music now, and I can stop worrying!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have stopped worrying about fire for now until next summer. We are getting a good soaking.

      Delete
  3. Bonsoir Lynn (iciil est 22 h 47).
    Ton "Chemin de table" me plait beaucoup. Les tissus sont magnifiques.
    Tu es une tentatrice à montrer de si beaux tissus...
    Donne un gros câlin à Mazey car il a bien travaillé et il mérite une douceur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonsoir Lynn (iciil est 22 h 47).
      Ton "Chemin de table" me plait beaucoup. Les tissus sont magnifiques.
      Tu es une tentatrice à montrer de si beaux tissus...
      Donne un gros câlin à Mazey car il a bien travaillé et il mérite une douceur.

      Delete
    2. Coucou Lynn,
      Je ne comprends pas que ta réponse reprenne mon commentaire !!!
      J'en profite pour te dire combien je suis contente que la pluie soit arrivée chez toi et qu'ainsi les incendies sont terminés. En tout cas la presse chez nous n'en parle plus.

      Delete
    3. Oui, je suis coucou! J’ai copié et collé le mauvais commentaire. Désolé. Oui, nous sommes ravis d’avoir une bonne pluie trempée au cours des deux derniers jours. La forêt est humide et elle ne pense pas qu’elle puisse brûler. Prends soin de toi.

      Delete