Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Drumroll Please!!!

 Hello Everyone,

As written through the paws of Mazey.

Boy, did I have to work hard today.  My forever parents held the drawing for the fat quarter bundles of "Journey to America" fabric.  I've been the very impartial judge before, so I know the routine by now.

First of all Mom wrote numbers on my doggie cookies.  I'm wondering if it is safe for me to ingest cookies marked with a Sharpie.  Oh well, if I can eat decaying mystery meat from the forest, I guess a little Sharpie won't hurt me.

I know that I have to wait patiently while Mom and Dad get their act together to take pictures of me while judging.  I'm only 6, so do you know how much self restraint this takes?


I decided I would execute a sneak attack around the perimeter of the doggie cookies.


Then I walked around to the other side.  During this entire judging time, I was pelted with pine needles from the incoming storm.  Luckily for me, the pine needles match my natural hair color.


I can't forget this side too.  I selected 8 winners, and yippee, skippy I ate all eight of the winning numbers.  My Dad tried to get them away from me......not a chance Dad!  My Mom is giving away 4 bundles on this blog, 2 bundles on Facebook, and 2 bundles on Instagram.


So they had to put out all of the cookies in numerical order to find the winning numbers.  I'm so young, I guess I didn't like selecting the higher numbers.  I can't read past three digits you know.


So the winners of this fabulous fabric line graciously donated by Marcus Fabrics to kick off the release of my newest "Crossing the Pond" pattern are:


Joanne wrote:  As always a beautiful quilt and now the fabrics to go with it.

Joyful Quilter wrote:  Bribe?  How about I offer to let Maisie chase my cat?  The pattern and fabrics are lovely.  

Linda C wrote: Beautiful fabrics and a lovely quilt.

Jan Hutchinson wrote:  You are such a talented designer.  I enjoy seeing your new designs.


So you lucky winners, please email your address to me - sewnwildoaks@gmail.com   I will get your box of loveliness in the mail to you.
  

Lynn here now, I wrestled the keyboard away from Mazey.  I want to thank everyone who entered the contest.  You have all been so supportive of me in my quilting journey, and wrote such kind words.  I also want to thank Marcus Fabrics for making this giveaway possible. Mr. Joe and I read each and every comment over breakfast.  I have to tell you, when I read the comment from the Joyful Quilter, I almost choked on my oatmeal!  We howled with laughter....pun intended.  Don't we all need more laughter in our lives?  

This was so much fun, I'm going to have to do this again.....

Soon,
Lynn


7 comments:

  1. Félicitations aux heureuses gagnantes. Elles eu la chance de gagner de superbe tissus qui leur permettront de réaliser un de tes ouvrages.
    Amitiés.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup d’avoir fait des commentaires, Monique.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes they are lucky to receive this bundle. I'm putting them in the mail today.

      Delete
  3. That is the cutest way to pick a winner I have ever seen! Good hunting! And congratulations to the winners. Love this fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also very impartial. Mazey loves her job!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!!! And Mazey...I hope you got more than doggie cookies for your reward! You did a remarkable job :)

    ReplyDelete