Hello Everyone,
All of the quilters started rolling into Zephyr Point at Lake Tahoe late Sunday afternoon, each one hauling enough quilting supplies to open a fully stocked store complete with a notions department, a fat‑quarter boutique, and bolts of fabric......let's not forget the sewing machine being pulled in like a giant wagon train.
The tables were all set up for us at the Inspiration Point building, and boy oh boy are the quilters inspired. With that view, the friendships, and just a sprinkle of quilting magic, it’s basically a recipe for happiness.

Lots of hugs all round for friends who haven't seen each other for a year.....or a few months.
When I'm not quilting, I plan to spend some time drinking in the beauty of the area while contemplating my next design.
The sunset did not disappoint!
Quilting pictures tomorrow.
Soon,
Lynn






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all comments, and I will try to reply to you.