Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Good Morning and Merry Christmas,


I said we would conduct a very scientific selection of the winner for the Wilder Family Cookbook and this is what we did. I wrote every entrant's name on one of Zinny's rawhide retriever bones.
Isn't she a sweetie!

She sat patiently while we put all of the bones on the floor. (We adults had fun with this.)



Then she made her selection.......and with the winner is: Anonymous who said,

"I love to cook and would enjoy some new family tested recipes!"
December 21, 2009 10:44 PM



Anonymous, please email your name and address and I'll get your cookbook in the mail to you right away. My email is: patched55@comcast.net

Have a wonderful Christmas day everyone. Now I've got to go and get ready for the Munchkins.

As always,
Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment