Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along - November Post #2

Hello Again,
 
I'll be working on my Mittens With Moxie pattern today.  I'm going to use them for decorations and gift tags on presents.
 

I started by selecting 15 fabrics and cut them into 1-1/2" strips for the my patchwork.  Then let the sewing begin!


We won't be having our lunch on the deck today.  All of this snow certainly makes it easy to work on Christmas projects.  There is some blue sky off in the distance, so the snow will probably be melting soon.


Soon,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Look at those wonderful snow covered pine trees - just like a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mittens are going to look great. The view from your deck is wonderfully Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a picture of those trees with the sun shining through! Enjoy making your mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a Christmas card indeed! How pretty and inspiring for today.

    ReplyDelete