Friday, June 6, 2014

Zinne's Choice is Quilted

Hello Everyone,
 
Zinnie's Choice is now quilted and the binding is finished. I'm working on the pattern directions in the near future.
 
 

 

All it needs is a hanging sleeve and a label and this one is in the finished column.


I finished this quilt just in time for the 4th of July, and this quilt will be with me on The Quilt Show.com.  This whole quilt is made from quilting components from my book.


You can never go wrong with some old fashioned cross-hatching and striped binding.


Here's the quilt out on the "poop deck" thanks to Mazey!  I know there's a water shortage, but we are constantly hosing off certain areas that Mazey has christened.




Mazey approves of Zinnie's Choice and I think Zinnie would approve of Mazey.


Soon,
Lynn

16 comments:

  1. Your quilting of Zinnie's Choice is perfect - wonderful!! And the picture of Mazey sitting on it really brings a smile to my face!!! ("Poop deck"…just too funny ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is perfect on Zinnie's Choice! Mazey is just so sweet sitting up on Zinnie's Choice, I'm sure Zinnie would approve. Life seems to be all about peeing and pooping with my little girl too, lol, but at nearly 15 weeks she is getting much, much better! Good luck with the everything , including the "poop deck".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love it! It is spectacular! The quilting is wonderful! Zinnemann would surely approve❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely all the way around.....No better reason to use a little extra water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Zinnie is very proud of her quilt, Lynn. Now you have a very precious memory of her complete with some of her doggy hairs and tears of love from you and Mr. Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. couldn't help wondering if you carefully timed Mazey's opportunity to sit on this precious quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful and so is your new baby! No-one could ever get tired of seeing pictures of that beautiful pup! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely and Mazey sure looks adorable sitting there .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad my internet signal came back up for me to see this quilted. I love everything about Zinnies Choice. And Mazey is destined to be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, that looks so gorgeous. You do such a good job. Mazey certainly looks cute sitting posing for the photo. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous Lynn ! I enjoy seeing pictures of Mazey. Just the cutest little pup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynn, it's a beautiful quilt, I love it. Cross hatching is my favourite quilting pattern to do at home. Mazey is doing a wonderful job of modelling it. I think Zinnie would very much approve too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning tribute to Zinnie, and Mazey obviously thinks so too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful quilt, and the picture of Mazey with the quilt is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete