Thursday, April 20, 2017

Quilt Show Preparations

Hello Everyone,
 
Today I will work on all final preparations for my booth at the quilt show this weekend here in town. I have boxes of my note cards packaged and ready to go.  They look so cute in their little tool box.
 

 
We start setting up our 30' booth tomorrow at 1pm sharp. It takes hours to pull it all together. It's a lot of work, on the other hand, it's a lot of fun turning an empty space into a cozy, inviting booth.  Here's a picture of my booth at the Folsom show in February.  This is will be my blueprint for set-up tomorrow.
 
 
Hope to see you at the show.
 

Soon,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, and I'm coming!! Yay!! See you on Saturday. Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am looking forward to seeing you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely wish I could be there. Quilt shows are the best! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth is always so beautiful! I would love to purchase some of your notecards - please let me know if you will be selling them online.

    ReplyDelete