Wednesday, June 21, 2023

A New Country Sunshine

 Hello Everyone,

I'm diverting from my NYC travelogue to show you what I've been up to since I've been home.


When I was in New York, I had the pleasure of meeting Dolores Smith from Timeworn Toolbox Designs.  Dolores is so sweet and fun to be with. I LOVE her new fabric line called Front Porch


When I first saw the fabrics and loved their muted elegance, I thought they would work beautifully in my Country Sunshine design. I downloaded the jpegs and imported them into EQ8 software.  I played around with fabric placement and decided on this combination of color.

I think Front Porch and Country Sunshine were a match made in heaven.  Dolores's line will be available in shops in July.  I'm going to do a bit of re-writing on the pattern and include the fabric requirements for this version using Front Porch.

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of daily life again after our whirlwind trip.  I received the update from my Fitbit and I walked 33 miles last week!  I'm not keeping up with my 15,000 to 20,000 steps a day, but I did start water aerobics this week.  Every morning I'm in the pool at 8:30am.  I have goosebumps on my goosebumps because it has been so cool in the morning......46 degrees to be exact.  It isn't bad in the water, but it's miserable getting out!

I'm going to submerse myself in my quilting room today after I get out of the pool.  I have so many fun projects in the works just begging to be finished.

Soon,
Lynn




2 comments:

  1. I can't resist: " After you dry off, enjoy today's Country Sunshine while sipping a nice glass of something on the Front Porch". What a great combination!!!

    ReplyDelete