Friday, October 27, 2023

It's Show Time

 Hello Everyone,

My Bridle Path quilt was one of the first things that went on display in the Marcus Booth.  It's right on the end and close to the food vendors, so she should get a lot of attention.



The Marcus crew will turn this blank space into a wonderland of quilting goodies.


Crates were shipped from New York to the convention center.

I would say the show is considerably smaller than the Spring Market I went to a few years ago.  This one I can walk through easily in a day.


Mr. Joe and I went out into the upstairs and took this picture looking down on the displays in the works.


In the afternoon we met up with Carrie and Katie from Pieceful Gatherings, and Kellie from Tulip Cottage Quilts.  I had alligator for the first time and yes, it tasted like chicken.


We walked 13,000 steps yesterday, so last night we sat by the pool, put our feet up and enjoyed a cocktail.  I highly recommend Texas Tea!


I make my presentation at the Schoolhouse session at 11am.  Then there's a sales meeting for me to attend at noon......then we are footloose and fancy free to enjoy the show!

Soon,
Lynn







2 comments:

  1. (Sound of clapping): Have a great time!!!!!!! Paula B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then there's a sales meeting for me to attend at noon auto In the afternoon we met up with Carrie and Katie from

    ReplyDelete