Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sierra Gold Quilters Show

 Hello Everyone,

I spent a wonderful, warm fall day with friends and family and traveled to Plymouth, CA for the Sierra Gold Quilters Show.  I loved seeing this version of my October Magic pattern!  It was so well done, and I loved the colors.


The first booth we saw was the beautiful and colorful booth by Material Girlfriends.  We stopped to take a picture with our buddies Carolyn, Lisa, and Laura.  Lisa and I worked together at In Between Stitches eons ago and look at us now!  Both Lisa, Laura and I are now designers for Marcus Fabrics.

We also saw some of our buddies from my last retreat and there were hugs all around.


Here are just a few of the lovely quilts at the show.







A trip to Plymouth wouldn't be complete without a trip to a winery or four.  The grapes are busting from the vines!


We also did a photoshoot of my Mondays with Marcus project.  I'll be posting those pictures with the rollout of the free pattern on Monday the 16th.  This week I will be making a limited number of kits for my project.

I also have to pull everything together for my Schoolhouse session which I'm teaching in Houston at the International Quilt Festival at the end of the month.  Mr. Joe and I are going to be taking a road trip to Houston.  Road trips are so much fun!  

Soon,

Lynn




1 comment:

  1. All of these quilts are stunning. Can't wait to see the finished product of your Mondays with Marcus.

    ReplyDelete