Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Zephyr Cove Day Three

 Hello Everyone,

This is Mariellen with her spectacular quilt.  The mermaids look like they just came out of beautiful Lake Tahoe blue.


Several of us get up early and head to Cabin 28 for our morning lattes and greet the sun over the lake.





We had our show and tell out by the fire pit.....and did we get fired up looking at all of the beautiful quilts!


Cute as a Button.


Grammy Squares.





Country Charmer.
Timeless.




I'll post more pictures of the Quilt Show by the Lake tomorrow.

Soon,
Lynn






2 comments:

  1. Amazing quilt show with an amazing background🪡🧵♥️ love everyone of the quilts! I sure miss being there😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overwhelmed by the creativity and skill of these women!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all comments, and I will try to reply to you.