I've been busy making hexagon flowers, blocks, flanges and directions for the new Summer's Blush. My friend Bev, suggested that I name this one Autumn Blast as opposed to Summer's Blush. I wanted the flowers to be more prominent in this version and they are. The jewel tones really pop out when you see this quilt in person.
This version is much brighter than the first version.
I worked some plaid into the flower center. This is the sum of my effort from last night while watching TV. I was tired on sitting in front of the computer writing and calculating pattern directions.
This version is a bit smaller than the first version. While making each block, I wrote down exactly how I put the blocks together. Measured and re-measured, calculated and re-calculated fabric requirements...and still, I'm not finished.
Busy day and weekend ahead full of fun things to do...even pattern writing.