Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's All Good

Hello Everyone,

Sometimes there is so much going on and so many good happening that my head starts to spin. Did you receive your Keepsake Quilting catalog yet?  HERITAGE is in there again!  But if you go to the Keepsake Quilting website, you will see that BUTTERSCOTCH BASKETS is being offered as a BOM beginning in December.
 
My kitchen table has been stacked with boxes of patterns ready for stuffing and shipping.  Never a dull moment around this house!  Don't forget, I have an extensive tutorial HERE that walks you every step along the Block of the Month way to make Butterscotch Baskets.  It has been a great selling tool for me and for the shops that have purchased the pattern.
 
Now my living room is beginning to get piles of quilts packed for me to take to the Needle Nellies Quilt Show in Georgetown. Gail and I leave tomorrow for the show.  I feel honored to be in the Georgetown Gazette!
 

The Nellies always put on a nice outdoor show. The weather should be fabulous this weekend. We've made a lot of friends over the years in Georgetown and we always look forward to our time together.

 
Yesterday I marked Homemade Holiday to get it ready for the long arm. 


A few hours later, it was finished and ready for binding.  Today I have to finish the pattern and get some printing done.  Along with a thousand other things........


Soon,
Lynn

1 comment: