Sunday, February 11, 2018

Morning Quilt Show

Hello Everyone,
 
A very poor Internet connection at the hotel didn't leave me much time for a post.  Here are some pictures of the show in Folsom.  It's a great show!
 



Here's my Heartfire pattern.





















Linda stopped by to show me her spectacular super-sized Country Charmer!  It is phenomenal.


I was so happy to meet so many of you at the show who read my blog!  What a treat.

And we're off to the show again.  We will be packing up this afternoon and heading for home.

Soon,
Lynn

12 comments:

  1. Each one remarkable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning quilts! Of course I love seeing the quilting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see the quilts at the shows through your eyes! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see the beauties you posted. Missed seeing in person, but thank you for sharing! Rest up now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some gorgeous quilts!! Thanks for sharing the pics. :) Hope you made it home safely and will get some good rest this week! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Gail must be enjoying all the amazing works of art at all the different shows you attend. Enjoy ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen such a group of quilts as beautiful as these. Thank You for sharing.
    Mary Lou Bettess Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late to the show so to speak. Gorgeous and inspirational. Cochrane, Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete