Saturday, June 29, 2024

A Tisket A Tasket

 Hello Everyone,

I've been making twenty of this little cutie pie 5" finished blocks this week.


My sister has been making thirty-two of these 5" finished little cutie pie blocks this week.


They are going to be so cute together in my secret project.  Marcus Fabrics recolored my Hearthstone fabric line into a bright colorway, and I have enjoyed working with this new line.  Over fifty yards arrived from South Korea last week and I was blown away when I opened the box.  I LOVED what I saw!  What do you think about that plaid? The new line is called Laurel Ridge, and it will be in shops in the Fall.  

I want to thank the talented graphic artists at Marcus Fabrics who make me look good and bring my ideas to life!  Now if they could just photoshop my picture and make me look twenty years younger!

This has been an emotional week which deserves its own post at another time.  We lost two friends and went to one Celebration of Life, with another Celebration of Life soon. Also, my cousin went to heaven this week.  That's three and that's enough.  I'm almost afraid to answer the phone.

Appreciate this day that we've been given to enjoy.

Soon,
Lynn





5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the colors. These blocks are so cute. Can't wait to see them put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jocelyn! I've been escaping to my sewing room as often as I can to make them.

      Delete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful, and why not? That fabric line is to die for. Very sorry to hear of all of your loss this week. One is hard enough, but three, that's a body blow. Be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. Life has some hard moments.
    I do love that plaid. The colors all go together beautifully. I always love plaid mixed in to almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my friend... I have no words to accurately respond to your post. I'm sending love to you, Joe, and your family during these roller coaster days & times.

    ReplyDelete