Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Toyland Tree Class is in Session

 
Hello Everyone,
 
The following bounty of  beautiful blocks are brought to you by the Toyland Tree girls enrolled in class my class at In Between Stitches. 
 


Their creativity combined with their fabric selections delight and amaze me.




Judy was very creative with the hat on the snowman.  A snowstorm is swirling around to keep him from melting away.




Kia is going to machine applique her quilt.  Just about all of the blocks are ready to be buttonhole stitched in place.




Love the plaids!



 
Azalia is a master of tiny outline embroidery around all of her blocks.
 

It's all about attention to the details.  Fussy cutting the tiniest of pieces makes a huge difference in the end product.  The girls know me, and they know I will notice how they always take extra time to make their quilt special.


 
There are going to be some amazing quilts coming out of this class. The girls have all gone that extra mile and personalized their blocks with their stamp of creative genius.  They ALL deserve and get my highest stamp of approval!
 
Soon,
Lynn








8 comments:

  1. It's fun to see the many different color schemes - especially as we move into the Christmas season itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all.This is a stunning show.Havea awesome Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOWW. The blocks are all fantabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They're really thinking outside the box! There has to be a Hippo story there and I have to say...it's darn cute in the brights! I also love the dark brown on Teddy. You can't go wrong with Halvorsen prints and Pinocchio is super cute in his plaids! I'd love to see the glitzy snowman in person and am curious if the whole quilt is going to be a blue, white and silver theme. Impressive Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful work from evidently, very talented ladies. Well done and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every one. It is so fun to see what fabrics each person used. I wish I could take that class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gals are amazing. Love how each they all look so different! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete