Thursday, May 29, 2014

Machine Quilting Zinnie's Choice

Hello Everyone,
 
I put Zinnie's Choice on the long arm yesterday.  I marked the crosshatching and quilted for a couple of hours.
 

I have a long list of things to do, so I didn't spend hours and hours in the quilting room.  The Dream Wool batting gives my quilting the extra loft that I love.



I'll work on this a little bit at a time and soon it will be finished......just in time for the 4th of July.

 
I'll be attending In Between Stitches quilting retreat at The Purple Orchid tomorrow.  I'll be making a short presentation about machine quilting.  We've requested that the attendees bring quilt tops, and we'll discuss different ideas for quilting.

Thank you again for the outpouring of sympathy for our sweet dog Zinnie.  We are still receiving cards, gifts, and many emails.  It is heartwarming to hear from so many of you.  Give all of your furry kids an extra hug today.

Soon,
Lynn





10 comments:

  1. Wow Lynn, your quilting is always wonderful. What you use for fleece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be such a difficult quilt for you to work on now, but I'm sure she's watching over you - when she's not checking that Mr Joe's wearing the right socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is ALWAYS AMAZING ! Zinnie's Choice is going to be a GORGEOUS quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting is beautiful. You are doing justice to your lovely Zinnie. It's a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zinnie lives on ^;^ I can't wait to see the whole quilt ! you are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such exceptional quilting! I love the wool betting that you used on my Country Charmer and agree that it is the perfect loft to show those perfect stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wool batting, Lynn - it really makes your gorgeous quilting pop. I know Zinnie will approve because I know she's watching ;>)
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's looking lovely Lyn and such a gorgeous tribute to you beautiful Zinnie. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this quilt! I'm looking forward to it being released in a pattern or in a kit. The right name for the quilt too! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been hugging my Cody everyday since Zinnie, and hes shedding really badly but no matter! Zinnie's Choice is looking so fabulous. The loft is perfect!

    ReplyDelete