Saturday, November 13, 2010

Make Your Circle Stronger

Hello Everyone,

The last couple of weeks have tested the strength of our family.....and our family came through with flying colors.  There have been some significant health issues with family members requiring lots of time spent in hospital waiting rooms and cancer clinics.  We've spent days waiting for test results that seemed like an eternity.  The reports sometimes came back with good news that we celebrated together, and some news that was not so good, but we had each other for support.

This is the one and only cross stitch that I've finished.  I made it for my parents when my father was very ill.  It now hangs in our home and I read it often this week.

My son gave this to me a few years ago.....I love it and it is so true.

Thanksgiving is going to be very special for us this year.  We will truly be giving "thanks" for making it through a particularly rough time, supported and surrounded by those we love.

I hope that all of you have a "strong circle" be it friends or family.  It's what life is all about. 

As always,

Lynn


3 comments:

  1. Families ARE everything. Those sayings are so true. Thanks for sharing. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been going through such a rough time. Hopefully things are starting to improve now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I am happy to hear that you have managed to get this rough patch, with " the green side up". It is never easy waiting for news, and so often we think only of the bad news,or events, so that things can seem so much worse. Keep smiling, and things will get better.

    ReplyDelete