Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Show and Tell

Good Morning Everyone,

Carol came in the shop yesterday with a top that she started a few years ago and finished recently. She was cleaning out her stash and realized that most of the blocks for this quilt were finished.  She decided to re-make a couple of them and added a few other colors and put it all together.  Her blocks are very accurate.  I love the borders and the corners too.
Take a good look in your stash.  What unfinished projects do we all have that we can finish before Christmas.  Liberate those UFOs from the cupboards, closets and drawers and finish one just like Carol did.
Here is another wonderful line of fabric coming from Blackbird Designs that followed me home last week.  It is called Wild Rose.  Just when you think it can't get any prettier.....it does.

I can't bring myself to untie it yet because I know I'm going to want to start working with it.  I have Christmas presents to make instead!  If I do open this bundle.....I'll take pictures.

I'm off to the shop this morning to teach a class.  Have a great day quilting!

As always,

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could attend your class! What are you teaching?
    Isn't that new Wild Rose group pretty? I can't wait to see what you do with it.
    And I am completely on board with finishing up a UFO or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that fabric bundle. I know they're to pretty too untie!

    ReplyDelete