Saturday, November 22, 2014

Caution.....Scraps Ahead

Hello Everyone,
 
I'm making progress on my totally scrappy quilt.  While Mazey was napping, I quickly arranged the blocks on the floor to see what I had, what colors I needed, and what blocks I need to make.
 

This is by no means the final layout or size.  I'm thinking I want this to be large enough to fit on a queen size bed.  If that is the case, I have a lot more work to do!

Have a happy weekend!

Soon,
Lynn

P.S. I just spotted a problem Courthouse Steps block in the bottom row....3rd from the left.  Rats! 

7 comments:

  1. It is going to be a fabulous quilt. love your setting blocks between the pieces ones. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing quilt! Love the scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrappy.. just so darn happy. And I am glad you caught the ooppps before it was sewn into the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That is just gorgeous Lynn. I'm certainly not as far along as you: I need to get working!!! Have a great day tomorrow, and a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This quilt is really something! Love the choice for the connecting blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my monitor! Gorgeous!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete