Saturday, November 8, 2014

Guild Lecture Today

Hello Everyone,
 
I'm off to lecture at Amador Valley Quilters today.  Click HERE for information about the AVQ guild.
 

If I have the presence of mind to take some pictures and not get too caught up in the hoopla, I'll post them tomorrow before the Patchwork Math workshop.

Today and tomorrow is also the Jingle Bell Shop Hop.  Before or after the guild meeting, stop by In Between Stitches and check out all of the Shop Hop goodies!  The shop has a ton of new fabrics that arrived over the past couple of weeks.  I plan on doing some major shopping on my normal Monday workday!

I'm hoping to see lots of my quilting buddies at the meeting today.  This is going to be fun!

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I bet it went brilliantly. Have fun teaching the class today too.

    ReplyDelete